Moving day is quickly approaching, and amid all the excitement is a little bit of nerves. Will everything fit? Will packing tape and boxes make you go bankrupt? How can you help Fido understand the move? We can assure you that everything will fit and the money spent on packing supplies will be well worth it. In addition, the infographic below will help make Fido’s transition an easy one.
Besides, once you arrive in Arizona, all the pet-friendly adventures will certainly get that tail wagging again. Kick off the move with a visit to the dog park at Friendship Park or hit the trails at Shaw Butte and take in the Arizona landscape. Perhaps your pup would prefer to check out the agility course at Foothills Park, with a relaxing cool-down on the patio afterwards at Colados Coffee or Fez (tip: try the Baja tacos.)
For more information:
1. Visit bringfido.com to find pet friendly establishments
2. Visit petco.com to order new ID tags
3. Visit yelp.com to read vet reviews
4. Visit humanesociety.org for help with packing a travel bag for your dog
5. Visit hireahelper.com to hire pet friendly movers
6. Visit vcahospitals.com for tips on managing your pet’s stress
7. Visit aspca.com for more tips on moving with a pet
8. Visit cesarsway.com to get tips on being calm and patient with your dog
It is completely normal to be both excited and a little anxious about moving, but don’t let the nerves get the best of you. There might be a snag or two along the way, but the move will happen with Fido in tow ready to offer snuggles and a willing companion for adventure.
Thanks to Medina at dogetiquette.info for this article.